Sunday, May 5, 2013

Experiments sent for checking.

Like the title says, the next chapter of Experiments has been sent to my beta for checking. We had a talk earlier about how much I should post considering how long it's been, but eventually agreed that I should stick with the way I've been posting chapters of this before.

There isn't much left of them to tell at age sixteen. The timeline has been changed so now we're going to be getting into a different future setting. This next chapter will be fairly short, sadly, as it was all I had left to tell of them at sixteen. Starting with them at age seventeen will be longer again. I think this chapter is only about 11 or 12 pages long - though that depends on how many edits it needs.

I'll post the chapter as soon as I get it back from my beta, and clean it up.

3 comments: