Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Really not much to talk about.

Generally speaking I don't have a lot to talk about on a day-to-day basis, other than what I'm writing, what games I'm interested in, or what my job was like for the day.

Needless to say, I have a love-hate relationship with holidays, working in retail. I shouldn't need to explain myself, as I'm sure my fellow retail employees can relate.

Anyway, a snippet for the next chapter that is approaching completed status:

The blond, who had been looking in her general direction ever since Tsukune left, simply raised an eyebrow as they stared at each other. She let out a little squeak and quickly faced forward in her seat once again. A few classmates who were doing self-study looked at her curiously, as did Tsukune – but he was the only one to follow-up looking at her by actually turning around to look questioningly at the blond.
Naruto merely offered an 'I dunno' shrug, and went back to staring out the window.
This might be more amusing than he originally thought.

11 comments:

  1. we can always talk about incoming game, expectation for movie, manga or some such.

    You can also bitch in our direction about stupid client and stuff. as long as you don't give real name, its a perfect way to vent frustration.

    for example, I work for one of the big 3 of Plane building and its a real pain to eat because the mess hall is 35 min from my post I only have 40 min lunch break.

    Eating sandwich everyday is annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that sucks. I only get a 30 minute lunch, but since the Pharmacy I work for is in a grocery store... yeah.

      Manga, I really only follow Naruto and Bleach now. I just caught up on Rosario (obviously) and I check out To Love Ru Darkness every now and then.

      Delete
  2. Argh i'm still waiting on either a new chapter for 'Experiments' or, more importantly, on the rewrite for Whirlpool Country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it might be considered a lame answer, but I go where my muse takes me. Right now it's pretty focused on my newest.

      I've got fair amounts of other stuff written... I just need to focus and get it put together, mostly.

      Delete
  3. Oh my, how interesting. I wonder how far along you are in this next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over half, near three-quarters. Might be able to post today if I can finish it up and clean it too. I actually have some free time provided I don't get distracted. Heh.

      Delete
    2. So... I'm guessing you got distracted?

      Delete
    3. A bit, yes. Haha. I wasn't expecting to travel this weekend, but I did. It's been crazy at work this week so I really haven't had the time. All I've been able to do is work on an outline some.

      Of course you also posted that Highschool DxD thing which got my mind whirling, but I'm trying hard to ignore it. Because there is some stuff from that that I could technically get away with using in my current fic. More about how that society works than actual characters.

      Delete
    4. hehehe, I guess that too, but Ididnt want to be hte one to ask, because I fear it might make me seem a bit annoying

      Delete
    5. Well, life happens, unfortunately. Though I do hope you post eventually. I'll try not to complain too much.

      Delete
  4. boom, Headshot.

    You Have Benn Poked.

    ReplyDelete