Thursday, March 31, 2016

Gonna start posting semi-regular updates again. Hopefully.

Now that I've gotten a fair amount of stuff pre-written, now comes organizing it into something coherent and beta reading it myself. We'll see how much free time I can keep to do this.

I'll probably go on the hunt for a beta eventually.

Anyway, posting here to show status of what will be coming down the line. I'd really prefer having things completely done, or at least mostly done before I start posting it all for public consumption. It will give me some breathing room for posting things, like I did with Rewritten.

I was gonna start this tomorrow, on April 1st, but figured why not start now?

March 31st:

Rewritten: B Side - roughly 4 chapters worth 'written', 3083 words of the first 'Minato' chapter cleaned up and beta read so far.

Vampires and Foxes rewrite - including Highschool DxD, got 3 chapters outlined, first one partial rough draft.

Experiments in Empathy - under review

11 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading stuff from you. We've waited this long, we can be patient for awhile longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hyped as hell m8

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a great writer and would love to see you continue your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this went nowhere fast, now didn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A shame, though. Another promising fanfiction writer gone. But oh well, shit happens, and it seems he was too weak for it anyways . No big loss

      Delete
  5. Promising, but weak? Sounds about right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least you're aliveaand hopefully well. And as forfthe fanfiction... Well, after so many years, after you stopped writing, its hard to feel angry and all, just stopped caring about it) As many others, I presume. So be well and be yourself, mr. Jasticus =). If you decide to write again - good, if not - also good

      Delete
    2. I always really liked your stuff. It was kind of disappointing to see news about you coming back but then it never really materializing into anything, but hey, real life's a bitch. I'm honestly amazed there are so many passion projects out there that manage to get off the ground at all with nothing but enthusiasm driving the people involved, so I certainly can't blame you for only getting as far as you did.

      A teeny-tiny part of me is always hoping you'll make a triumphant return one of these days. No pressure though, man; you just keep doing you, and that'll be good enough for me.

      Delete
  6. Really hope you actually come back one of these days! I've read a decent amount of your stuff in probably mid-late 2019, though I only started using fanfiction.net in probably mid-late 2017, and only created an account in late 2018(August). No pressure on you, though, if you don't want to continue. I don't blame you for it, though I do kind of wish you posted another update. Thanks for all the stories you published during your time on fanfiction.net, even if I only started reading them after you started posting them. Thank you for giving your stories and ideas to the fanfiction community!

    ReplyDelete
  7. finish writing Whirlpool Country you lazy bum

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm assuming your alive here, but considering your last update ever was back in 2016 on everything Its hard to believe. I don't assume you'll be back but either way I hope you are doing exactly what you want to be doing

    ReplyDelete