Friday, July 10, 2015

Nearly 2 years later...

I wonder how many people will still check this out? I can probably count it on one hand and still have fingers left over, right?

Ah well. I've been writing things off and on when I still have free time, which is extremely infrequent. As of late I've had a little more than usual, and as I still read fanfiction from time to time as well, I've still got tons of ideas but nothing I can do with them.

I want to get back into some of my other stories, it's just a matter of getting the inspiration, if I ever get it again.

I do currently have a chapter of Rewritten: B Side done, but I want to get a few chapters of it done (if possible, heh) before posting any of it.

Also have a chapter of a Harry Potter fic I've been working on for years done, that I've written and rewritten so many times it is nothing like the original draft. We'll see if I get anywhere with it.



There are only two certainties in life. Death, and taxes.

For the average person on a small blue planet named Earth, they are rather familiar with the latter, while only having a passing acquaintance with the former.

As Harry James Potter sat on a bench looking up at the uncannily bright sky dotted with lights of various shapes, sizes, and colors, he idly mused about how well-versed he was with death for someone so young. He might have contemplated taxes, as well, but he hadn't had much of an opportunity to deal with those in his almost 18 years that he had been alive.

"Welcome back."

The simple words snapped the teenager from his blank reverie, surprised to hear anyone speaking to him. If he had to be honest, he really wasn't sure what to expect. Well, correction – he was expecting to end up any place but here, his own lonely little section of Kings Cross Station. Again.

20 comments:

  1. Funny enough first time checking here and seems you're just coming back. Just read all of Experiments in Empathy over on fanficion. Nice to know you're alive, and do hope you don't let that fic die. Would be happy even with a rushed ending so long as it got an ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know you still have the urge to write. Too many good fanfic writers fuck off without any notice or warning, never to return. Looking forward to what you post next, whenever that happens to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to hear that you are still active, being that you are one of my favorite writers on ff.net. eagerly awaiting the spin of from rewritten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this anon is still interested in your works, but no pressure! Work at your own pace. Unless you're a professional author, writing should be something you do for fun, and it should be fun! If it isn't, then just don't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just remembered you exist and decided to check back, and hey, you're not -completely- dead.

    Trying not to keep my hopes up, but I certainly hope that means we get to see something from you soonish! You were one of my favorite fanfic authors, back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finish reading "Experiments in Empathy." By far, it is the best fic I have ever read. I'd like if you could continue or end it atleast. However, I read you are not getting inspiration to write. Le cry :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...I'm still here...

    It's good to see that you're still alive out there, even if it has been a while. Your fans are still here, and as rabid as we all are, we still very much welcome you in the creative writing community :) Take your time getting back, we've learned how to be patient in the wake of your absence. I'll gladly take quality over forced filler lines any day (well, most days, but still).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully you'll continue writing.
    My vote'll probably be for Experiments in Empathy. It's my go-to Naruto fanfiction when I want to read something I'm sure is good but all the other fics I'm following haven't updated yet.
    Then there's Fireshadow of Fairy Tail. Mmm.
    Oh, redheads.
    Erhm, anyway, hopefully you'll be writing again!
    Something new, even if it's not an update, would be far better than you never posting again.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey. awesome to knoe you where dtill alive.. two month ago. XD

    *hug*

    live life like a hurricane. don't stress and everything will settle itself. eventually.

    Good luck, Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still checking this site every once in a while. Glad to hear about you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Red 5 standing by.... But seriously, its great to hear your well and alive, and that you've even written a bit! I still read and re-read your stories often, and check in here every now and then. As you can see, there's still plenty of us here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to know you are alive at least

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just finished reading Rewritten, fantastic story! Looking forward to reading B side. Glad to see that your still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol ya know every so often I check your fanfiction profile to see if you up date.
    I still love Experiments in Empathy and Fire Shadow, but after 2 years of uninspired hiatus I had to let go.
    Being enraptured in great stories is what I live for and to see you pick up writing again would brighten my day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rewritten : B side..?
    I'm waiting~ =3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rewritten : B side..?
    I'm waiting~ =3

    ReplyDelete